2013 Southwest Conference on Disability Call for Papers
The 2013 Southwest Conference on Disability conference will be held at the Hotel Albuquerque in Old Town from October 8-11 during the 41st International Balloon Fiesta. Conference officials are accepting proposals for papers now. The deadline for proposals is May 28th, 2013.This year’s themes for papers are:
- The Rehabilitation Act at 40: Promises Kept, Promises Still to Keep
- Assistive Technology: Opening the Door for People with Disabilities
- When the Community, Business and Government Collaborate, People with Disabilities Work!
- Access to Health for Women with Disabilities
- Brain Injury: A Family Affair Across the Lifespan
For more information on the conference themes or to submit a proposal, visit the conference website at :http://cdd.unm.edu/swconf/ or phone (505) 272-6231.
Contact: Cindy Foster, 272-3322