UNM Medical Students Move to Virtual Learning Experience
College of Pharmacy Community Outreach Day Service Sites
October 12, 2018
- UNM Student Union Building, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. - Confidential HIV Testing & Flu Shots
- UNM Hospital Hope Clinic, 8:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m. - Flu Shots
- NMSU Corbett Ctr Student Union, 10 a.m. -2 p.m. - Health Screenings
- Cherry Hills Public Library, 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. - Health Screenings & Flu shots
- Consulate of Mexico, 8-11 a.m. - Health Screenings and 9 AM – 12 PM: Generation Rx Prescription Drug Misuse & Abuse Education
- Dancing Eagle Casino, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. - Flu shots
- Islamic Center of New Mexico, 1-3:30 p.m. - Health Screenings & Flu shots
- Mesilla Valley Hospice, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. - Flu shots
- South Valley Multipurpose CTR, 9 a.m.-noon - Health Screenings, Self Care Education, & Vials of Life
- Rio Bravo Senior Meal Site, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. - Stand Together Geriatric Services & Vials of Life
- Zuni Wellness Center, 1-4:30 p.m. - Health Screenings
- Public School Education:
- Poison Prevention (elementary schools): APS (various ABQ sites), McKinley (Farmington), Desert View (Los Lunas), La Merced (Belen) and more.
- OTC Medication Safety (elementary schools): Truman, Eisenhower and Jefferson (ABQ) and more.
- Generation Rx (middle & high schools): Piedra Vista HS (Farmington), Taylor Ranch MS (Los Ranchos de ABQ), East Mountain HS (Sandia Park), Jackson MS, Kennedy MS, Digital Arts & Tech Academy, Corrales International School, Volcano Vista HS, Tony Hillerman HS (ABQ).
- Self Care Education (middle & high schools): Grant Middle School (ABQ), Atrisco Heritage HS, James Monroe MS, Sandia HS, Hayes MS, Garfield MS (ABQ), Rio Rancho MS (Rio Rancho), and Los Lunas HS, Los Lunas MS (Los Lunas).