International Academy on Nutrition and Aging
Participants who attend this course should be able to:
• Understand Cachexia inflammation and it’s link to nutrition;
• Discuss the benefits from the Alzheimer reventive Trials;
• Identify patients with frailty Sarcopenia and Cognitive Decline;
• Identify the Vitamin D Requirements of the elderly; and
• Discuss the pros and cons of fortification versus supplementation.
• New Therapies for Frailty/Sarcopenia
Continuing education credits are available for physicians and nurses. For a brochure, you may contact the Office of Continuing Medical Education at (505) 272-3942, or visit their website at:http://hsc.unm.edu/som/cme. The meeting will take place at the Location: Hyatt Regency Tamaya, Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico.
Contact: Cindy Foster, 272-3322