Jumpstart Your Workout Routine
Join us for a high-intensity workout that uses the best tool you have, your body! Led by experienced, certified instructors, this program is geared to all fitness levels. These short, intense workouts last for 30 minutes, twice a week.
With oversight by a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association and a nutrition expert, the program combines boot camp and recruit style training through several disciplines, including core work, resistance exercises, plyometrics, and yoga.
There are a limited number of spaces available, so be sure to sign-up early! Here are a few details on the class:
- 6-week class (please plan on attending all sessions)
- Starts April 8
- Classes take place on Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:15 – 12:45 p.m.
- Classes are held outside on the grass in front of the HSC Library
- Cost is only $30.00 per person
How to Register
- Create an account online through SignUpGenius (only takes a few minutes)
- Be sure to sign up with the email address where you want to receive additional instruction on for the classes
- If you’ve created an account in the past, you do not need to create a new one
- Use this direct link to register
Once all slots are filled, you will see one of these three messages: “ALL SLOTS FILLED,” “NO SLOTS AVAILABLE” or “there are no remaining slots available for this item”
For more fun health and fitness info, check out the HSC Wellness page.
Brought to you by the HSC Wellness Progra