Kick Your Fitness Up a Notch
What exactly is Cardio Kickboxing? A combination of aerobics, boxing and martial arts, it's one of the most popular fitness trends to hit the gym in recent years, with total-body workouts that have motivated many people to start a fitness program. This intense regimen can improve strength, aerobic fitness, flexibility, coordination and balance. The American Council on Exercise, which evaluates exercise products and programs, notes that during a one-hour kickboxing workout you can burn from 500 to 800 calories (up to twice those burned during a one-hour step-aerobics class).
- 6-week class (please plan on attending all sessions)
- Starts April 8
- Classes take place on Mondays and Wednesdays, 12:15 – 12:45 p.m.
- Classes are held outside on the grass in front of the Health Sciences Library & Informatics Center
- Cost is only $30 per person
How to Enroll
Space is limited, so enroll early!
- Create an account online through SignUpGenius (only takes a few minutes)
- Be sure to sign up with the email address where you want to receive additional instruction on for the classes
- If you’ve created an account in the past, you do not need to create a new one
- Use this direct link to enroll
Once all slots are filled, you will see one of these three messages: “ALL SLOTS FILLED,” “NO SLOTS AVAILABLE” or, “there are no remaining slots available for this item”
For more fun health and fitness info, check out the HSC Wellness page.
Brought to you by the HSC Wellness Program