After 25 years, the Espresso Café in the University of New Mexico Hospital (UNMH) is ready for a new name and a new logo. Please submit your suggested name for the cafe and/or logo idea, along with your contact info, to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 5.
UNM Physicians Honored as Albuquerque Magazine "Top Docs"
March 01, 2019
Here is the list of UNM doctors honored by Albuquerque The Magazine Top Docs:
CONGRATS to 2019 Albuquerque the Magazine - TOP UNM DOCS:
- Niels Chapman – Anesthesiology
- Dr. David Bennett - Pediatric Specialist
- Dr. Jamie Dunn - Optometry
- Abhinash Achrekar – Cardiology
- Rohini McKee – Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Aimee Smidt – Dermatology
- Todd Dettmer – Emergency Medicine
- Christina Lovato – Endocrinology
- Gulshan Parasher – Gastroenterology
- Bruce Mathis – General Surgery
- Chris Taylor – Neurosurgery
- Betsy Taylor – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Joaquin Tosi – Ophthalmology
- Eugene Koshkin – Pain Medicine
- Laura Caffey – Pediatric Pulmonology
- David Lemon – Pediatric Surgery
- Rebecca Dutton – Physical Medicine
- Eric Lew – Podiatry
- Michael Davis - Urology
The award-winning documentary “The Providers,” featuring UNM School of Medicine alumni Leslie Hayes, MD, Matt Probst, PA-C, and College of Nursing alumnus Chris Ruge, RN, will screen on Saturday, March 30 at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m in the UNM Student Union Building (SUB). The national broadcast debut of “The Providers” documentary is set for Monday, April 8 on Independent Lens | PBS.
Please join the HSC Office for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (OfDEI) in welcoming Lindsay Smart, PhD, as Director for Leadership.