Thirty-five million adults in the United States are affected by chronic kidney disease (CKD), including 17 percent of Native Americans in the Southwest.
UNM Physicians Honored as Albuquerque Magazine "Top Docs"
March 01, 2019
Here is the list of UNM doctors honored by Albuquerque The Magazine Top Docs:
CONGRATS to 2019 Albuquerque the Magazine - TOP UNM DOCS:
- Niels Chapman – Anesthesiology
- Dr. David Bennett - Pediatric Specialist
- Dr. Jamie Dunn - Optometry
- Abhinash Achrekar – Cardiology
- Rohini McKee – Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Aimee Smidt – Dermatology
- Todd Dettmer – Emergency Medicine
- Christina Lovato – Endocrinology
- Gulshan Parasher – Gastroenterology
- Bruce Mathis – General Surgery
- Chris Taylor – Neurosurgery
- Betsy Taylor – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Joaquin Tosi – Ophthalmology
- Eugene Koshkin – Pain Medicine
- Laura Caffey – Pediatric Pulmonology
- David Lemon – Pediatric Surgery
- Rebecca Dutton – Physical Medicine
- Eric Lew – Podiatry
- Michael Davis - Urology
The University of New Mexico Hospital’s Midwifery Practice has received a Triple Aim Best Practice recognition from the American College of Nurse Midwives.
As a means of supporting faculty and learners at the UNM School of Medicine in providing the highest quality medical care, the new Office of Professional Wellbeing (OPW) will provide initiatives that improve efficiency of practice, enhance a culture of wellness, and promote personal resiliency.